The Standard, Basic, Extended or Upgrade License for commercial use are options between which you have to choose purchasing any item from the shop.
The Standard License* ** allows:
1. Personal use: your own purposes, creating freebies for your business, your own business stationery - no Licenses are required for all the artworks.
2. Small commercial use for the Digital Paper Pack section: The Small Commercial use here means that you are allowed to use the entire paper pack, or any design in it, to create one project for profit, that will be sold up-to 100 times.
3. Small commercial use for the Clip Art section: The Small Commercial use here means that you are allowed to use the entire clipart set, or any Illustration or illustration set in it, to create one project for a particular customer, that will be sold only one time. For example: a branding theme for a particular client which can includes multiple designs and physical products; an event stationery for a particular client that can includes multiple printed items, etc.* For any other commercial use a Basic or Extended License is required.
Important: Please be kindly advised that if you have purchased the Basic or Extended License option for the main paper pack (patterns) of any collection, it doesn't need to purchase any of the commercial license options for the basic, glitter and brushes packs from same collection - the Standard option about them is enough.
The Basic License allows:
1. Using the paper designs as they are - for direct print, etc.
2. Up-to 500 business uses of my artwork.No credit license. Suitable for sticker shops, custom fabric printing. small Society 6 or Spoonflower shops, etc.
From 500 to unlimited business uses.
No credit license. Suitable for big sticker shops, fabric printing companies, etc.
If you already have purchased the Basic option, but need to go with more than 500 uses.