- The Basic or Extended license for commercial use are options which you have to choose purchasing any item from the shop.
As it is written in shop’s Terms & Conditions, no work comes with commercial license included. Personal use (for your own projects, designs for your business or for education) are included with every purchase - ie. Standard option. The Basic or Extended License are required for any commercial use.
Purchasing Basic License you may use the designs for:
- Printing on merchandise for sale (phone cases, t-shirts, mugs, stickers, bags or fabrics, etc)
- Your own works as long as the purchased design is less than 1/3 of the total piece
- For sell the created item/design up-to 500 times
Purchasing Extended License you may use the designs for:
- Printing on merchandise for sale from 500 to unlimited times
Purchasing Upgrade from Basic to Extended License you need if you have already purchased the Basic License option of the artwork, but you've decided to sell your project/item over 500 times.
You may not:
- Claim my designs as your own work.
- Use purchased items in work that is claimed to as “original”, “exclusive” or to put copyright symbol
Please contact us for any further questions, we are happy to help!